Tuesday, August 26, 2008

You Only Have One First Day of First Grade

Preston entered the first grade today. He was a little apprehensive, so to pump him up I told him that you only get one first day of first grade. Also, he's been talking a lot lately about wanting to be a missionary, so I explained to him that he was actually a missionary at his school. He got the opportunity to show the other kids what Jesus is like by how he loved them.

Anyway, here's a couple pictures we took to document the day.

He's excited...


He's not so excited...

He's excited!! I think.

2 comments:

Julie said...

HIIIII!!!! I stumbled across your blog (I'm addicted, but that fact caused me to find you!!!) Looks like you are doing well! Are you guys in the same place (town) that a group from Covenant comes to on mission trips???

Check out my blog!

Julie Bauer

Richard D. Allen said...

What??? No posts in over a month???